Saturday, November 10, 2018

Artist statement


The goal of this project was to work with Joey and set up an experience that everyone would be able to enjoy and participate. Combining both the talents of joeys music and my visual style, we intended to mesh it together.The goal is to have everyone have fun and to show their creativity using a method not many normally do. Combining the creativity of the visuals, and using the playstation controller as something other it was intended for, while being able to use Joeys dj platform.
     I chose Joey because we both have a similar style and work really well together in the past, he is an incredible guy who has alot of experience and talent in his field. We worked together in the past and he has made music for me before as well. The idea i had would not have worked with anyone else, it was something only he and i could have done together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Artist Statement & Final Documentation

My project was a live installation of creating a 3d game environment. My entire semester has been dedicated to creating these for my senior ...