Friday, September 28, 2018

Proposal 2

For my next project I would like to continue with a sci-fi theme.
I want to project onto a piece and create the element of alien technology in the darkness of my yard and create a sculpute for this. I will then record someone discovering the artifact and it activates it. The projection should be able to activate the effects and if I have to add post process effects to enhance the effect.

I will use props that I have already started making as well as a
camera, fig rig, the HD projector and a few other small things to set up and record the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Artist Statement & Final Documentation

My project was a live installation of creating a 3d game environment. My entire semester has been dedicated to creating these for my senior ...