Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Artist Research 2

My research is on Yayoi Kusama's Love is Calling at the TMA. I went to see this last weekend, and it was absolutely incredible. The wait to get in was pretty long, over an hour, and while waiting you can watch a video of an interview with her as well as the wall having lots of information about her and her art style, as well as why she picks Polkadots.
You are only allowed to experience the room over 2 minutes, and afterwards they air out the room for a minute. Ten people can be in it at one time, and during the 2 minutes you hear a poem being spoken by Yayoi in japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Artist Statement & Final Documentation

My project was a live installation of creating a 3d game environment. My entire semester has been dedicated to creating these for my senior ...